J2EE Developer required urgently!

Discussion in 'Java' started by georgiec@finite.com.au, Feb 23, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Hey there guys,

    Yes I know it's a big taboo to have a recruiter posting on a
    technology group's list BUT I really am desperate to find some good
    J2EE Developers out there! This is for either a permanent role or a
    contract role in Melbourne CBD.

    Short description of what we're looking for:

    J2EE Developer

    Minimum eight years development experience
    Database connectivity (particularly mapping XML to databases)
    XML, XSLT and SOAP (knows .NET and the communication pitfalls)
    Oracle and SQL Server
    Multi-tiered applications
    At lease two complicated implementations
    Track record of estimating and meeting deadlines
    Translating UML into code

    This is really a role for someone who wants to get involved in
    consulting too and the client is a large Professional Services
    Organisation (global).

    Please feel free to call me 03 9617 3924 if you want more info.

    Cheers!

    (Don't kill me for trying!)

    Georgie
    , Feb 23, 2007