J2EE Interview questions and answers

Alex Hunsley

J2EE Interview questions and answers
I have listed over 340 J2EE interview questions and answers
in my website
http://www.geocities.com/forsoftwareprofessionals/
So please have a look and make use of it.

Yeah, there's only about a trillion adverts on each page.
And the Questions and Answers are pretty poor too:

"332. What is Xalan

An interpreting version of XSLT."

I would advise anyone to spend their time at a less ad-infested and
better written source of information.

Roedy Green

I would advise anyone to spend their time at a less ad-infested and
better written source of information.

There are ads on my site. They barely pay the ISP bills. They don't
cover my own Internet access. They don't cover any of my time. I find
it odd than nominally capitalist people are so insistent that
everything be given them free and ad-free. It is not enough that
people donate their time, you want them to donate the out of pocket
expenses as well.

Alex Hunsley

Roedy said:
There are ads on my site. They barely pay the ISP bills. They don't
cover my own Internet access. They don't cover any of my time. I find
it odd than nominally capitalist people are so insistent that
everything be given them free and ad-free. It is not enough that
people donate their time, you want them to donate the out of pocket
expenses as well.

I hardly call copying entries from
http://java.sun.com/j2ee/tutorial/1_3-fcs/doc/Glossary.html verbatim
and adding a billion adverts a laudable case of "donating their time"!
They're perfectly free to do so (copyright laws notwithstanding), but
it's just a lower quality source of the same info.

I'm not against people using ads. But the site in question seems amock
with them, and given the information is just copied verbatim from Sun
FAQs and god knows where else, the site gives the impression of being
created quickly with the prime intention of making money. Making money
is not bad. But I reserve the right to point out the site is just a rip
of other sources of info and there are better source of info out there.
Your site, on the other hand, is very well written, extensive, and has
lots of original information/content, and is well worth visiting, ads or
no ads. I am not complaining against ads in general.

tom fredriksen

Roedy said:
There are ads on my site. They barely pay the ISP bills. They don't
cover my own Internet access. They don't cover any of my time. I find
it odd than nominally capitalist people are so insistent that
everything be given them free and ad-free.

That's one of the points of capitalism and also a part of human nature,
you want to buy things as cheap as possible but when you sell things you
want the highest price possible:) So there is no wonder people complain
about ads and prices of this and that.

/tom

Roedy Green

I am not complaining against ads in general.

I just want to point out the reality is income has to come from
somewhere to pay the ISP bills etc. Ads are the least painful way to
raise it, especially with Google ads which are usually interesting and
relevant to the page.

I often browse the ads in my own site to discover new products
relevant to the entries in the glossary.

I would like a scheme of micropayments where you pay say $10 a month
for Internet content. That $10 is given proportionately to those who
provided you with the content. Then perhaps sites could exist without
ads, or with fewer ads.

You want a scheme so the content originator gets some money, as well
as those who cached it.

Alex Hunsley

Roedy said:
I just want to point out the reality is income has to come from
somewhere to pay the ISP bills etc. Ads are the least painful way to
raise it, especially with Google ads which are usually interesting and
relevant to the page.

I often browse the ads in my own site to discover new products
relevant to the entries in the glossary.

I know what you mean. I've never run a site that generated any
significant hosting bills, but if I did, I'd be looking at targeted ads
as a means of supporting it.
I would like a scheme of micropayments where you pay say $10 a month
for Internet content. That $10 is given proportionately to those who
provided you with the content. Then perhaps sites could exist without
ads, or with fewer ads.

You want a scheme so the content originator gets some money, as well
as those who cached it.

Interesting idea, and not one that I've come across before.