j2ee platform choice

Tomaso

hi all

please can someone tell me if the sun java system application server 9.
(glassfish) is a good choice to develop and run j2ee applications

i have experienced lots of difficulties to run my works on it and i want
to be sure that it is due to my poor j2ee knowledge.

thankys

Tom

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=

Tomaso said:
please can someone tell me if the sun java system application server 9.
(glassfish) is a good choice to develop and run j2ee applications

i have experienced lots of difficulties to run my works on it and i want
to be sure that it is due to my poor j2ee knowledge.

I have never understood the SUN app servers.

JBoss is a great product.

If I were to try another free app server, then I would
try Apache Geronimo.

Arne