J2EE Programmers Needed in RTP, NC

rodkesslr

We are looking for individuals for long-term contract positions in RTP
(Raleigh-Durham), NC. Looking for people with solid J2EE skills.
rkessler at teksystems dot com

Required Qualifications:

**BS in Computer Science or related field
**5+ years software engineering/Professional Services experience
**Proven experience with full software lifecycle
**Professional working knowledge of internet protocols and techniques
(Perl, HTML, HTTP, TCP/IP)
**Experience with Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Programming
**Fluent in Java [2+ years]
**Experience with SQL, data modeling, and relational database (Oracle
Preferred)
**Experience with Java Application Servers (BEA Weblogic preferred),
including J2EE, Java Server Pages (JSP) and Enterprise Java Beans (EJB)

**Experience with Solaris and Linux

MAJOR PLUS:

ATG (E-Commerce platform)