j2ee sdk 1.4 for win nt, where is it now?

newton klea

I remembered couple months ago I down loaded this J2EE 1.4 for win nt.
It came with SUN App Server. I lost my app server admin console
password so I uninstalled it. Unfortunately SUN website no longer have
nt version of j2ee 1.4, not even 1.3. Can someone route me to where I
can get the older version that will work with win nt 4. Thanks.