    solution, with editors and stuff, in that case which vendor provides
    this.

    Thanx
    marcus, Apr 5, 2004

  2. The EE stands for Enterprise Edition
    follow this link http://java.sun.com/j2ee/ to read all about it and download
    etc

    chris sennitt, Apr 5, 2004

  3. /marcus/:

    > In many job adverticments I now see the term J2EE.
    >
    > Is this just the newest version of Java, or is it a whole developers
    > solution, with editors and stuff, in that case which vendor provides
    > this.

    J2EE is set of standardized Java libraries (JMS, EJBs, Servlets,
    etc.) extending the core Java framework to build enterprise (large
    scale) applications on (http://java.sun.com/j2ee). You may read the
    tutorial to find out more:
    <http://java.sun.com/j2ee/1.4/docs/tutorial/doc/index.html>.

    --