J2ME application in JVM J9

Trage steenarend

Greetings to you all!

I have developed a MIDP2.0 application on the Qtek 9100. To run the app
I make use of the JVM J9, because in my believe that's the only good
available MIDP compliant JVM on the market today. But, I have one
problem, the app turns out to operate really slow. I'm not sure whether
this is caused by the JVM or by the application. I have written my app
really efficiently with the eye turned on running on mobile devices. I
notice that the more I use threads, the slower the app works, really
annoying. One should think that if MIDP 2.0 supports multithreading,
then why is my app so slow when using multiple threads (I'm talking
about 2 to 3 threads maximum)

So now my question is, if someone of you guys, have got similar
problems with the JVM like I have got? If no, do you know a reason for
which the app turns this slow. Efficiency shouldn't be the case,
because I really put my attention on it while developing.

Thanks a lot!

Hoping to hear from you guys soon...

Dimitri Plaisier