j2me-bluetooth-getSnapshot

Peppe

I've realized a client-server application over bluetooth
comunication(rfcomm).

Details: client nokia 6600 j2me+mmapi+jsr-82
server j2se pc.

The client capture by its camera the video and send it to server that
show this stream into Jframe.

But the nokia 6600 can't capture video directly, it capture only a
snapshot, so the client send every snapshot to the server..
The problem is getting snapshot: the method
byte[] VideoControl.getSnapShot() is very slow.
Is there another way to capture video from nokia 6600?
How i can optimize my application ?

JScoobyCed

Peppe said:
I've realized a client-server application over bluetooth
comunication(rfcomm).

Details: client nokia 6600 j2me+mmapi+jsr-82
server j2se pc.

The client capture by its camera the video and send it to server that
show this stream into Jframe.

But the nokia 6600 can't capture video directly, it capture only a
snapshot, so the client send every snapshot to the server..
The problem is getting snapshot: the method
byte[] VideoControl.getSnapShot() is very slow.
Is there another way to capture video from nokia 6600?
How i can optimize my application ?

Unfortunately not.