J2ME, Bluetooth, Obex use case

Zino K via JavaKB.com

Hello Everyone,

I have just got a small use case regarding bluetooth and I was wondering if
anyone could help me:

Imagine you are camping. You have your mobile(cellular) phone and your
laptop with you. However, you know that on the same night there is a very
important event on TV that you would like to see. (Assume that your network
offers a service of broadcasting tv too ! ).

So It would be very good if you can catch the film with your phone and
simultaneously, through bluetooth, transfer the information to view the film
on your laptop.

With today's bluetooth technology, would it be possible to use this concept
of "live"feed through you mobile, where you use it as some kind of a gateway
of live information to other bluetooth devices.

I know bluetooth mobiles with jsr-82 and use OBEX for file transfer. but I
think this seems to need to transfer one file at a time and not live
information(or does it). I any body can help me, or knows any other way to
achieve this concept, I would greatly appreciate if you drop a note at the
forum.

Thanks Everyone

Zino