J2ME Bluetooth

Eugeniusz Hetmanski

Hi,
I've problem with J2ME and Bluetooth.
When I set
local_device.setDiscoverable( DiscoveryAgent.NOT_DISCOVERABLE );
it's not working.
in simulator device is always in mode GIAC.
Why????
How I can change this?
Thanks
Eugen

Rob Shepherd

Eugeniusz said:
Hi,
I've problem with J2ME and Bluetooth.
When I set
local_device.setDiscoverable( DiscoveryAgent.NOT_DISCOVERABLE );
it's not working.

Try installing java,
turning your PC on,

(or choose a less ambigous question)
in simulator device is always in mode GIAC.
Why????

It loves it like that...
How I can change this?

beats me..

my pleasure :)

Rob

| Rob Shepherd |
| can be contacted privately through a temporary email account. |
| Courtesy of http://www.mailinator.com |
| |
| (e-mail address removed) |
| |
| This address will not be checked (by me) after May 31st 2004 |