J2ME book

Klas

Hello,

I am about to write a J2ME application. I have browsed the web and read a
lot about it, but it would be nice to have a good book on the subject as
well. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

/Klas

Darryl L. Pierce

Klas said:
I am about to write a J2ME application.

You mean a MIDP application. J2ME is not a technology, it's an umbrella
term referring to various technologies.

I have browsed the web and read a
lot about it, but it would be nice to have a good book on the subject as
well. Any suggestions?

_J2ME Enterprise Development_ by Imtiyaz Haque and Brian O'Connor, ISBN
0-7645-4900-6