J2ME - Can a Form have Buttons?

Talal Itani

Is it possible to place buttons on a Form? I tried to place little images
to act as buttons, but some cell phones did not allow the images to gain
focus. What is the way out?

Thanks.

Darryl L. Pierce

Talal said:
Is it possible to place buttons on a Form? I tried to place little images
to act as buttons, but some cell phones did not allow the images to gain
focus. What is the way out?

On cell phones, there's generally no concept of a button. That's why you
have the Command class: it lets the handset define how the user interacts
with the app in a platform-consistent manner.