J2ME, ChoiceGroup or something else?

Luigi

Hi everyone, I'm new in J2ME and have a following question.

I have a Form and in it a few textFields and one popup ChoiceGroup.
To that choice group I append strings from my RMS. It works great.

Now, I would like to add an item at the top of ChoiceGroup that says
"add new record" so that a user can add a new record ro RMS and have
that record listed in ChoiceGroup next time he comes to this Form

My Choice group should look like this:

Select:
add new
1. record
2. record
3. record

It is functionality that is often found in "Contacts" on most mobile
phones. List of all contacts with an item that takes you to "add new"
screen,so when user presses select while on "add new" it starts a new
form where user can add a record.

First, I am not really sure whether I should be using ChoiceGroup for
this drop down? List looks much better but LIST is not a child class
of FORM so it makes this imposible.

So, if I stick with choice group how could I implement this item "add
new" inside of it and append command to select event of this item?

Thank you all in advance

Luka