    "Midlet" when running, it works fine.

    Thanks
    , Jan 20, 2005

    OK, well I got by this by creating a new project, copying and pasting
    my code and running OTA from the beginning. This time I get ** Error
    installing suite (49):
    The suite is not authorized for javax.microedition.io.PushRegistry. I
    added MIDlet-Permissions: javax.microedition.io.PushRegistry to the JAD
    (whatever that does), and I still get the same error. I saw something
    about having to sign the MIDlet, but I'm not sure what that is or if
    that would fix my problem.
    , Jan 20, 2005