J2ME Compile Error

lfine02

Anyone know what this means:

** Error installing suite (39): The JAD matches a version of a suite
already installed.

I had compiled a MIDlet "normally" with no problem, but then when I
read that I needed to run/install it as "over the air", I switched to
that option in Eclipse and got the above error. If I switch back to
"Midlet" when running, it works fine.

Thanks

lfine02

OK, well I got by this by creating a new project, copying and pasting
my code and running OTA from the beginning. This time I get ** Error
installing suite (49):
The suite is not authorized for javax.microedition.io.PushRegistry. I
added MIDlet-Permissions: javax.microedition.io.PushRegistry to the JAD
(whatever that does), and I still get the same error. I saw something
about having to sign the MIDlet, but I'm not sure what that is or if
that would fix my problem.