    I develop middlet on Nokia 6610. I can set font size to
    SIZE_SMALL/SIZE_MEDIUM / SIZE_LARGE. I would like to set font size to
    another size, example 8px. How I can do it?

    Marcin Sulecki, Jun 30, 2004

  2. Marcin Sulecki

    Hugh Beyer Guest

    "Marcin Sulecki" <> wrote in news:cbve4d$o5f$1
    @atlantis.news.tpi.pl:

    > Hello!
    > I develop middlet on Nokia 6610. I can set font size to
    > SIZE_SMALL/SIZE_MEDIUM / SIZE_LARGE. I would like to set font size to
    > another size, example 8px. How I can do it?

    Can't do it. You get what the platform gives you.

    Hugh

    Hugh Beyer, Jul 3, 2004

  3. Marcin Sulecki

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 15:19:42 GMT, Hugh Beyer <>
    wrote or quoted :

    >Can't do it. You get what the platform gives you.

    The reason is on small devices you don't have room for font scaling
    software or a plump built-in font collection. Further the screen
    resolution is not high enough to support it. So you get just 3 raster
    fonts. If they did put in what you wanted, it would just collapse
    down to one of the three built-in fonts anyway.

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Jul 3, 2004