J2ME : http tunneling client ?

nono240

Hi there !

I'm owning a J2ME CLDC compatible device (Nokia E61i) with a free http
access subscription. Of course, IMAP, VoIP, etc are filtered out by my
provider...
I saw a successful implementation of GNU Http tunnel in java :
jhttptunnel (http://www.jcraft.com/jhttptunnel/).
Since, I'm not (yet!) expert in J2ME sockets programming, I'd like to
know from experts if an http tunneling client could be ported to J2ME
(see http://www.jcraft.com/jhttptunnel/examples/JHTC.java) :

The midlet would listen for connection on localhost, and redirect
stream to my http tunneling server box.

Any ideas ?

Thanks