j2me icon image?

jobs

I'm using the Sun Java Wireless Toolkit 2.5.1, I've created a new
project, compiled and packaged it creating a new jar, jad and
MANIFEST
file. In the settings i'm pointing my icon to file test2.png and
placed that under the /res directory before the build. I've deployed
the jar, jad and MANIFEST files to my webserver.

using my blackberry 8700g i surfed to the jar and installed it on my
phone, the simple ap works fine, however I still get the default
application icon image and not the one I thought I set.

Where should I place the Icon so the build and package pick it up,
and
or do I need to deploy the icon image to the phone as well?