J2ME importing outside packages

IShai

Hi!

I have a very large utilities package that i have built over the years
,
im now programming a j2me application and i whould like to use it .
for some reason when ever i try to run the method it gives me this
error

Error verifying method ishai_utilities/index_system/IndexSystem
extractFirst(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/String;

Approximate bytecode offset 9: Inconsistent or missing stackmap at
target

ALERT: Error verifying class ishai_utilities/index_system/IndexSystem

even though my JBuilder suppose to verify it automaticly .
how do i verify manually ?

Anton Spaans

I don't know how well JBuilder's pre-verification process performs... but it
could be a problem on the size of your util package. I assume that your J2ME
app compiles fine under JBuilder...?

Most J2ME applications are limited in size (their actual size, their stack
memory they can use or their allotted heap memory).
It could be that your utitly package is too large. Since I assume that it
compiles fine under J2ME under JBuilder, your package is not using any
types/classes that are not defined in J2ME (e.g. many of the
java.util.classes, the primitive double type, etc..), correct?

-- Anton.