J2ME Lime error 10061 (Re: Help with J2ME Wireless Toolkit)

Discussion in 'Java' started by Boldra, Dec 3, 2003.

  1. Boldra

    Boldra Guest

    I had this problem and have found the solution. This was being caused
    by Zonealarm, which although not active, needed to be uninstalled for
    the toolkit to work properly.

    Note, other symptoms were ERROR 65 when trying to use ping.

    Boldra

    Boldra, Dec 3, 2003