    myself?

    Best regards,

    Boki.

    boki, Mar 22, 2005

  2. Re: J2ME, MIDLET, Any method to get setTicker status? (or the onlyway is control byself?)

    boki wrote:
    > Hi All,
    > For J2ME, I set a Ticker on the phone screen, if there is
    > another event coming, I want to change or set/reomve this ticker, I
    > want to know the last Ticker status, should I set state control by
    > myself?

    Dude, if you're going to post to more than one newsgroup, try
    crossposting and setting a followup group in the message. I already
    answered this question in comp.lang.java.help.

    --
    Darryl L. Pierce <>
    Visit my homepage: http://mcpierce.multiply.com

    Darryl Pierce, Mar 22, 2005