    Hi, I can`t detect a soft button event, my codes:

    protected void keyPressed (int keyCode)

    this protected void work for 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,#,* but no soft buttons...
    Boki, Apr 29, 2005

  2. Boki

    Boki Guest

    Hi, I test keyPressed() that can't report soft keys on S700i, K700i,
    K750i...

    I believe there is something wrong, but what should I do more?

    I only get the value that keyPressed() evet bring to me...

    and there is nothing happen when I press soft keys...

    Thank you very much.

    Best regards,
    Boki.

    "Boki" <> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:d4s1en$43$...

    Boki, Apr 29, 2005

  3. Boki

    Boki Guest

    It seems soft key only work in full screen mode.

    Boki.

    "Boki" <> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:d4s4dq$38k$...

    Boki, Apr 29, 2005
  4. Boki wrote:
    > Hi, I can`t detect a soft button event, my codes:
    >
    > protected void keyPressed (int keyCode)
    > {
    >
    > this protected void work for 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,#,* but no soft buttons...

    See the other thread where I answered this question. Basically, the
    handset's not required to report any keys but the ITU-9 keypad. Soft
    keys are covered by the Command object...

    --
    Darryl L. Pierce <>
    Visit my homepage: http://mcpierce.multiply.com
    Darryl Pierce, Apr 29, 2005
  5. Boki

    Boki Guest

    I got it, but our customer need it.... :)
    I found that can be done by fullscreen mode, and that only support MIDP2.0
    phones.

    Best regards,
    Boki.

    "Darryl Pierce" <>