j2me repaint() quetion

Discussion in 'Java' started by yinglcs, Aug 18, 2006.

  1. yinglcs

    yinglcs

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    i have a j2me repaint() quetion. I apprecaite if you can help me with that.

    In my code, I call
    repaint(x1, y1, w1, h1);

    repaint(x2, y2, w2, h2);

    repaint(x3, y3, w3, h3);

    repaint(x4, y4, w4, h4); // note: x1 , x2, x3, x4 are all different values.

    even though repaint() is call a-sync, I should still see paint() get called 4 times, right?

    From my debugging, I see the no of paint() is less than the no of called i made to repaint().

    Do you have any idea why is that?

    Thank you.
    yinglcs, Aug 18, 2006