j2me repaint() quetion

Joined
Aug 18, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
i have a j2me repaint() quetion. I apprecaite if you can help me with that.

In my code, I call
repaint(x1, y1, w1, h1);

repaint(x2, y2, w2, h2);

repaint(x3, y3, w3, h3);

repaint(x4, y4, w4, h4); // note: x1 , x2, x3, x4 are all different values.

even though repaint() is call a-sync, I should still see paint() get called 4 times, right?

From my debugging, I see the no of paint() is less than the no of called i made to repaint().

Do you have any idea why is that?

Thank you.