J2ME security resources

Miles Davenport

I'm looking for some J2ME security resources. I'm after material which
illustrates advantages and disadvantages of J2ME security. Any information
on production implementations (white papers) would be excellent.
Compromises and solutions would be good. Some information on what
underground, non blue-chip opinions are would be benficial.

I'm writing a report on J2ME security, and am after a balanced picture.
Don't worry about loads of technical detail. Will take it all in my stride.

:)

thanks

Miles.