    I send/receive a custom object through bluetooth in J2ME ?
    Regards,
    Luke
    Bla, Sep 30, 2006

  2. Bla wrote:

    > I've got an object of my own class and I want to send it through bluetooth
    > and recreate it on "the other side". The problem is that I can't find a way
    > to do it. Serializable interface does not exist and I also can't find a way
    > to make a Stream from it. I know this question may sound stupid, but how do
    > I send/receive a custom object through bluetooth in J2ME ?

    DataOutputStream exist, but you have to write your own methods
    for serialization/deserualization. You can have a look at the
    externalizable-interface how it might work, just with a
    DataOutputStream and InputStream instead of ObjectOutputStream
    and DataInputStream.

    Regards, Lothar
    --
    Lothar Kimmeringer E-Mail: