    Hi!

    Aren't there any newsgroups around dedicated to J2ME or Symbian development?

    -NiCk
    _.-=, Jul 30, 2003

  2. On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 14:03:20 +0400, _.-=<[ { E v E r E a d y } ]>=-._ wrote:
    > Aren't there any newsgroups around dedicated to J2ME or Symbian
    > development?

    Point your newsreader at publicnews.symbiandevnet.com. There are a few
    Epoc (Symbian) newsgroups there including discussion.epoc.Java.

    Nokia, Ericsson and Sun also have their own discussion groups,
    described here:

    http://www.symbian.com/developer/support.html

    /gordon

    --
    [ do not send me private copies of your followups ]
    g o r d o n . b e a t o n @ e r i c s s o n . c o m
    Gordon Beaton, Jul 30, 2003

  3. _.-= wrote:

    > Aren't there any newsgroups around dedicated to J2ME or Symbian
    > development?

    Not for MIDP. There are, however, mailing lists for both specific device
    manufacturers as well as the Sun mailing list for the KVM and CVS. Check
    out http://archives.java.sun.com for the list (I'd recommend KVM-INTEREST
    to start).

    --
    Darryl L. Pierce <>