    Steve Sobol, Professional Geek ** Java/VB/VC/PHP/Perl ** Linux/*BSD/Windows
    Victorville, California PGP:0xE3AE35ED

    It's all fun and games until someone starts a bonfire in the living room.
    Steven J. Sobol, Oct 30, 2006

  2. Steven J. Sobol wrote:

    > I am curious how easy it is to get skins for the Wireless Toolkit to
    > make it mimic various phone models. It would make it easier to develop
    > for differing specs. (e.g., my TTT game that displayed great on my
    > Samsung A620 looks small on my PEBL with its larger display, and the PEBL's
    > softkeys work a little differently)
    >
    > Do I have to download stuff from each phone manufacturer?

    IIRC, if you look in the WTK each phone is defined by some simple text
    files and images.

    Tom Hawtin
    Thomas Hawtin, Oct 30, 2006

  3. In article <454639cd$0$8718$>, Thomas Hawtin wrote:

    > IIRC, if you look in the WTK each phone is defined by some simple text
    > files and images.

    That's a good start - but I don't necessarily know the specs for all of the
    phones on the market. I guess I'm more interested in the information than
    downloadable files. I can always create a custom profile for any given phone,
    no?

    Thanks - SJS

    Steven J. Sobol, Oct 30, 2006