jaas in a j2ee application

John Curley

Hi, All:

I have some J2SE code that I want to hijack and it uses jaas and a
jaas.config file.

How do I get my J2EE Struts app to recognize the jaas.config file? I want
to embed the code from the J2SE app in to an Action class just for a proof
of concept.

The J2SE code specifies the jaas.config file on the command line of the java
interpreter:

java -Djava.security.auth.login.config=="./jaas.config" -cp "%CLASSPATH%"
<startup class name>

Anyone know how to set this up in a web app?

Thanks,
John