jaas in a j2ee application

Discussion in 'Java' started by John Curley, Jan 30, 2004.

  1. John Curley

    John Curley Guest

    Hi, All:

    I have some J2SE code that I want to hijack and it uses jaas and a
    jaas.config file.

    How do I get my J2EE Struts app to recognize the jaas.config file? I want
    to embed the code from the J2SE app in to an Action class just for a proof
    of concept.

    The J2SE code specifies the jaas.config file on the command line of the java
    interpreter:

    java -Djava.security.auth.login.config=="./jaas.config" -cp "%CLASSPATH%"
    <startup class name>

    Anyone know how to set this up in a web app?

    Thanks,
    John

    John Curley, Jan 30, 2004