Jacked up page width?

Ginae

Hello all!

On my home page, I have a width problem as the bottom scroll bar goes
off to the right, but there isn't
any images or text on the right...

Please, how to correct this? Simple style...I am an html leming...

Thanks y'all!

Ginae :)

http://justginae.com/index.html

1

123Jim

Ginae said:
Hello all!

On my home page, I have a width problem as the bottom scroll bar goes
off to the right, but there isn't
any images or text on the right...

Please, how to correct this? Simple style...I am an html leming...

Thanks y'all!

Ginae :)

http://justginae.com/index.html

The style below is applied to an empty div and it is sitting on the right
hand side of other content. Hence it is pushing out to the right and forcing
a horizontal scroll bar in the browser window.

..left_block_wide {
float: left;
padding: 20px 20px 10px 15px;
width: 625px;
}

There are many other problems with your webpage:
http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http://justginae.com/index.html

Life will be better if you fix those problems ;)

BootNic

Hello all!

On my home page, I have a width problem as the bottom scroll bar
goes off to the right, but there isn't any images or text on the
right...

Please, how to correct this? Simple style...I am an html leming...

Perhaps add:

..left_block_wide {
display:none;
}

just before </head>

--
BootNic http://bootnic.bounceme.net Wed Feb 2, 2011 06:10 am
The human mind treats a new idea the same way the body treats a strange

Ginae

The style below is applied to an empty div and it is sitting on the right
hand side of other content. Hence it is pushing out to the right and forcing
a horizontal scroll bar in the browser window.

.left_block_wide {
    float: left;
    padding: 20px 20px 10px 15px;
    width: 625px;

}

There are many other problems with your webpage:http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http://justginae.co...

Life will be better if you fix those problems ;)

Ah..I'll go and have a look at that...thanks a lot! :)