    Thanks y'all!

    Ginae :)

    http://justginae.com/index.html

    Ginae, Feb 2, 2011

  2. Ginae

    123Jim Guest

    "Ginae" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello all!
    >
    > On my home page, I have a width problem as the bottom scroll bar goes
    > off to the right, but there isn't
    > any images or text on the right...
    >
    > Please, how to correct this? Simple style...I am an html leming...
    >
    > Thanks y'all!
    >
    > Ginae :)
    >
    > http://justginae.com/index.html

    The style below is applied to an empty div and it is sitting on the right
    hand side of other content. Hence it is pushing out to the right and forcing
    a horizontal scroll bar in the browser window.

    ..left_block_wide {
    float: left;
    padding: 20px 20px 10px 15px;
    width: 625px;
    }

    There are many other problems with your webpage:
    http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http://justginae.com/index.html

    Life will be better if you fix those problems ;)

    123Jim, Feb 2, 2011

  3. Ginae

    BootNic Guest

    On Wed, 2 Feb 2011 02:09:13 -0800 (PST)
    Ginae <> wrote:

    > Hello all!
    >
    > On my home page, I have a width problem as the bottom scroll bar
    > goes off to the right, but there isn't any images or text on the
    > right...
    >
    > Please, how to correct this? Simple style...I am an html leming...

    Perhaps add:

    ..left_block_wide {
    display:none;
    }

    just before </head>

    --
    BootNic http://bootnic.bounceme.net Wed Feb 2, 2011 06:10 am
    The human mind treats a new idea the same way the body treats a strange

    BootNic, Feb 2, 2011
  4. Ginae

    Ginae Guest

    On Feb 2, 5:01 am, "123Jim" <> wrote:
    > "Ginae" <> wrote in message

    > > Hello all!

    > > On my home page, I have a width problem as the bottom scroll bar goes
    > > off to the right, but there isn't
    > > any images or text on the right...

    > > Please, how to correct this?  Simple style...I am an html leming...

    > > Thanks y'all!

    > > Ginae :)

    > >http://justginae.com/index.html

    > The style below is applied to an empty div and it is sitting on the right
    > hand side of other content. Hence it is pushing out to the right and forcing
    > a horizontal scroll bar in the browser window.
    >
    > .left_block_wide {
    >     float: left;
    >     padding: 20px 20px 10px 15px;
    >     width: 625px;
    >
    > }
    >
    > There are many other problems with your webpage:http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http://justginae.co...
    >
    > Life will be better if you fix those problems ;)

    Ah..I'll go and have a look at that...thanks a lot! :)

    Ginae, Feb 3, 2011