Jakarta Slide

GK

Hi
Was wondering if there was a separate group to discuss issues related
to Jakarta Slide. Anyway what I wish to know is what version of HTTP
does the Slide server support ? I am assuming it is HTTP 1.1

Now the thing is I am trying to send an HTTP request via the
IXMLHTTPRequest object and using C sharp. I am getting an error 505
HTTP Version not supported. It does not mention anything else besides
this. Hence I am trying to find out which version Slide uses, which is
used by the request object I used.

Any help woule be great.

Thanks
Gaurav