James Gosling the Creator of EMACS and JAVA - leaves ORACLE - Butthen reports started coming in of o

small Pox

But then reports started coming in of odd failures. Systems would
crash strangely. We'd get crashes in applications. All applications.
Crashes in the kernel.

But then reports started coming in of odd failures. Systems would
crash strangely. We'd get crashes in applications. All applications.
Crashes in the kernel.

Stallman took over his EMACS
Oracle's Larry Ellison, took over his SUN-JAVA
Steve Jobs has Apple

A free competitor to Oracle must be there to limit this fiend from
taking over the world.

There was VICIOUS propaganda against Microsoft's, Bill Gates.

1981 Gosling Emacs
by James Gosling
written in C; with "Mocklisp"
as its extension language.
/ |
1983 / |
/ Unipress Emacs (6-may-83)
/ $395 commercial product.

http://nighthacks.com/roller/jag/

\begin{quotation}
When Sun folks get together and bullshit about their theories of why
Sun died, the one that comes up most often is another one of these
supplier disasters. Towards the end of the DotCom bubble, we
introduced the UltraSPARC-II. Total killer product for large
datacenters. We sold lots. But then reports started coming in of odd
failures. Systems would crash strangely. We'd get crashes in
applications. All applications. Crashes in the kernel. Not very often,
but often enough to be problems for customers. Sun customers were used
to uptimes of years. The US-II was giving uptimes of weeks. We
couldn't even figure out if it was a hardware problem or a software
problem - Solaris had to be updated for the new machine, so it could
have been a kernel problem. But nothing was reproducible. We'd get
core dumps and spend hours pouring over them. Some were just crazy,
showing values in registers that were simply impossible given the
preceeding instructions. We tried everything. Replacing processor
boards. Replacing backplanes. It was deeply random. It's very
randomness suggested that maybe it was a physics problem: maybe it was
alpha particles or cosmic rays. Maybe it was machines close to nuclear
power plants. One site experiencing problems was near Fermilab. We
actually mapped out failures geographically to see if they correlated
to such particle sources. Nope. In desperation, a bright hardware
engineer decided to measure the radioactivity of the systems
themselves. Bingo! Particles! But from where? Much detailed scanning
and it turned out that the packaging of the cache ram chips we were
using was noticeably radioactive. We switched suppliers and the
problem totally went away. After two years of tearing out hair out, we
had a solution.
\end{quotation}

[ ??? DID MOSSAD DO IT FOR THEIR BROTHERS - VICTORY IS BY DECEPTION -
for them ??? ]

\begin{quotation}
Despite being "blissfully unemployed", I've been remarkably busy. Some
of my time has been taken up by job hunting, some by a fun geek
project (more on that in a later post), but an awful lot has been
taken up talking to people about life at Oracle. They need a place to
vent, and I try to be a good listener. The exodus has been a
thundering stampede. Pretty soon, all Larry will have left is an IP
portfolio. Perhaps that's all he wanted: there's precious little
evidence that he was interested in any of the people. Early on after
quitting, I kept waking up in the middle of the night having
nightmares about composing screeching blog entries. They would have
been fun, but pointless. I decided that it was finally time to do some
real relaxing and spend some quality time with a beach and an ocean -
I figured I needed to do it before the poison that BP's been dumping
kills much more. I had a great time. Got back last night. Feeling
hugely better.
\end{quotation}

small Pox

But then reports started coming in of odd failures. Systems would
crash strangely. We'd get crashes in applications. All applications.
Crashes in the kernel.

But then reports started coming in of odd failures. Systems would
crash strangely. We'd get crashes in applications. All applications.
Crashes in the kernel.

Stallman took over his EMACS
Oracle's Larry Ellison, took over his SUN-JAVA
Steve Jobs has Apple

A free competitor to Oracle must be there to limit this fiend from
taking over the world.

There was VICIOUS propaganda against Microsoft's, Bill Gates.

1981               Gosling Emacs
                   by James Gosling
                   written in C; with "Mocklisp"
                   as its extension language.
                       /      |
[...]

Watch the VIDEO

Thou Shall WIN by DECEPTION - VICTOR OSTROVSKY

Press TV-News Analysis-Israel Lebanon Spies-07-16-2010(Part1)
http://vodpod.com/watch/4042625-press-tv-news-analysis-israel-lebanon-spies-07-16-2010part1

nanothermite911fbibustards

http://vodpod.com/watch/3996570-press-tv-news-analysis-us-nukes-for-israel-07-08-2010part2

ISRAELI Tools of the trade