JAR[error] : could not find main class

asiankent

I tried to call a JPanel with media player from another JPanel.
for example:

inside mainPanel.java
MoviePanel moviePanel = new MoviePanel();

inside MoviePanel.java
do all the media player stuffs.

I can run it at Eclipse, but once I make it as jar file,
error occured
-> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/
media/Controller at mainPanel.<init>(mainPanel.java:line number[above
statement])

any one know about this error?

thank you in advanced.

Joshua Cranmer

I tried to call a JPanel with media player from another JPanel.
for example:

inside mainPanel.java
MoviePanel moviePanel = new MoviePanel();

inside MoviePanel.java
do all the media player stuffs.

I can run it at Eclipse, but once I make it as jar file,
error occured
-> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/
media/Controller at mainPanel.<init>(mainPanel.java:line number[above
statement])

any one know about this error?

thank you in advanced.

javax.media is not a standard java package. Therefore, you would need
the jar file with the code in your extensions directory.

usenetuser

I tried to call a JPanel with media player from another JPanel.
for example:

inside mainPanel.java
MoviePanel moviePanel = new MoviePanel();

inside MoviePanel.java
do all the media player stuffs.

I can run it at Eclipse, but once I make it as jar file,
error occured
-> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/
media/Controller at mainPanel.<init>(mainPanel.java:line number[above
statement])

any one know about this error?

thank you in advanced.

Your classpath doesn't include the JAR for javax.media.Controller and/
or your MANIFEST makes no reference to it.