jar file not found

zino

I'm a .Net developper, but I got a single java file to compile,
having these references in it:
import com.crystaldecisions.client.logic.*;
import com.crystaldecisions.sdk.exception.SDKException;
import com.crystaldecisions.sdk.exception.SDKRuntimeException;
import com.crystaldecisions.sdk.framework.ISessionMgr;
import com.crystaldecisions.sdk.framework.CrystalEnterprise;
import com.crystaldecisions.sdk.framework.IEnterpriseSession;
import com.crystaldecisions.sdk.framework.ITrustedPrincipal;
import com.crystaldecisions.sdk.properties.IProperty;
import com.crystaldecisions.sdk.plugin.CeProgID;
import com.crystaldecisions.webapp.util.html.CookieHelper;
import com.crystaldecisions.webapp.util.html.Encoder;
import com.crystaldecisions.webapp.CEConstants;
import com.crystaldecisions.ePortfolio.framework.common.*;

I learned about java in the past couple days what is enough to compile
the file, and I debugged couple issues, but it seems to me that the
above references are not found and when compiling the file I get too
many error as this one:

LogonAction.java:614: cannot find symbol
symbol : class HttpServletRequest
location: class
com.crystaldecisions.ePortfolio.framework.logon.LogonAction
HttpServletRequest request, LogonForm logonForm) throws SDKException {

100 errors
1 Warning

can somebody tell me where I can download the Jar files referenced
in the "inport" statement above.

thanks

RedGrittyBrick

zino said:
I'm a .Net developper, but I got a single java file to compile,
having these references in it:
import com.crystaldecisions.client.logic.*;
import com.crystaldecisions.sdk.exception.SDKException;
import com.crystaldecisions.sdk.exception.SDKRuntimeException;
import com.crystaldecisions.sdk.framework.ISessionMgr;
import com.crystaldecisions.sdk.framework.CrystalEnterprise;
import com.crystaldecisions.sdk.framework.IEnterpriseSession;
import com.crystaldecisions.sdk.framework.ITrustedPrincipal;
import com.crystaldecisions.sdk.properties.IProperty;
import com.crystaldecisions.sdk.plugin.CeProgID;
import com.crystaldecisions.webapp.util.html.CookieHelper;
import com.crystaldecisions.webapp.util.html.Encoder;
import com.crystaldecisions.webapp.CEConstants;
import com.crystaldecisions.ePortfolio.framework.common.*;
[snip]

can somebody tell me where I can download the Jar files referenced
in the "inport" statement above.

http://www.businessobjects.com/products/crystal/default.asp?intcmp=hp_products_crystal

Joined
Mar 10, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi....

I am tryin Example of jsp...

but I m getting following error :
The import com.crystaldecisions cannot be resolved..
Please help !!!

:captain: