    bob smith Guest

    What is the easiest way to create a project that creates a JAR file as output?

    I'd prefer to use Eclipse if possible.
    bob smith, Sep 20, 2012

  2. bob smith

    markspace Guest

    On 9/20/2012 10:35 AM, bob smith wrote:
    > What is the easiest way to create a project that creates a JAR file as output?
    >
    > I'd prefer to use Eclipse if possible.

    One Google search for "Eclipse tutorial" later:

    <http://www.vogella.com/articles/Eclipse/article.html>

    Scroll down to "create jar."
    markspace, Sep 20, 2012

  3. bob smith

    Roedy Green Guest

    Roedy Green, Sep 21, 2012
  4. bob smith

    Arne Vajhøj Guest

    On 9/20/2012 1:35 PM, bob smith wrote:
    > What is the easiest way to create a project that creates a JAR file as output?
    >
    > I'd prefer to use Eclipse if possible.

    I always use ant for generating final artifacts.

    But if I remember correctly then in Eclipse you do not create
    a "jar output project" - you create a normal project and then
    use the export capability to create the jar file.

    Arne
    Arne Vajhøj, Sep 21, 2012