JarFile Problem

Pasci

Hello

Classfiles:
JDom.class
Builder.class
Max.class

Main is Jdom.class now I will do a jar file with manifestfile:

Manifest-version: 1.0
Main-Class: JDom
Created-By: 1.4.1_04 (Sun Microsystems Inc.)
return

Why show error Could not found a main class??? If i extract jarfile are
classfiles all direct included. Manifestfile is in META-INF Folder.

Thx

Paul Lutus

Pasci said:
Hello

Classfiles:
JDom.class
Builder.class
Max.class

Main is Jdom.class

No, it is not. Read more carefully, then type more carefully.
now I will do a jar file with manifestfile:

Manifest-version: 1.0
Main-Class: JDom
Created-By: 1.4.1_04 (Sun Microsystems Inc.)

Post the actual contents of your manifest file. You apparently typed this.
Why show error Could not found a main class???

That is not the error message. Maybe an error occurred because you didn't
include the main class or the manifest file in the JAR file, or the manifst
file is not named or typed correctly.

There are an infinite number of possibilities because you haven't posted
enough accurate information.