    What might be going on here?

    Thanks,

    Sam

    Sam Takoy, Aug 15, 2010

  2. Sam Takoy

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Sun, 15 Aug 2010 18:48:23 -0400, Sam Takoy <>

    >What might be going on here?

    Does the account you are running under have rename privilege on that
    directory?
    --
    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    http://mindprod.com

    You encapsulate not just to save typing, but more importantly, to make it easy and safe to change the code later, since you then need change the logic in only one place. Without it, you might fail to change the logic in all the places it occurs.

    Roedy Green, Aug 16, 2010

  3. Sam Takoy

    Sam Takoy Guest

    On 8/15/2010 7:46 PM, Roedy Green wrote:
    > On Sun, 15 Aug 2010 18:48:23 -0400, Sam Takoy<>
    >
    >> What might be going on here?

    > Does the account you are running under have rename privilege on that
    > directory?

    yes.

    Just as a (strange) followup, this problem does not occur when I use

    "ant -v"

    Any thoughts?

    Sam Takoy, Aug 17, 2010
  4. Sam Takoy

    Sam Takoy Guest

    On 8/17/2010 2:39 AM, Sam Takoy wrote:
    > On 8/15/2010 7:46 PM, Roedy Green wrote:
    >> On Sun, 15 Aug 2010 18:48:23 -0400, Sam Takoy<>
    >>
    >>> What might be going on here?

    >> Does the account you are running under have rename privilege on that
    >> directory?

    > yes.
    >
    > Just as a (strange) followup, this problem does not occur when I use
    >
    > "ant -v"
    >

    > Any thoughts?

    Could it be that since I'm using ant, that the jar command that is
    executed just before the jarsigner command still has a hold of that jar?

    Sam Takoy, Aug 17, 2010