jarsigner to use remote keystore

Satish

hello,

we are trying to access a PKCS11 keystore (smartkey) over the network
and
using
that to sign the jar using jarsigner.
We are unable to reference the keystore config file via jarsigner and
it
fails with
"keystore Initialization failed".

For eg; my config file is under c:\mycfg.cfg which has entries like:-
name=xyz-smartcard
library=c:\mypkcs11.dll

How can we specify a PKCS11 keystore (-keystore NONE -storetype
PKCS11)
with the jarsigner utility to access the remote keystore?

Any work arounds, help would be greatly appreciated!

Roedy Green

with the jarsigner utility to access the remote keystore?

By remote I presume you mean just somewhere on the local lan.

Lets say you have drive Z: mapped to the remote directory where
..keystore lives.

jarsigner.exe -keystore z:\.keystore

Might just be easier to copy it.