Jasper Report - local class incompatible

cc

Hi,
I have a problem with Jasper Report.

I have written a report with IReport and I have integrated it in my web
project.
My report uses a xml data source.

When I execute my program,it show this exception:
java.io.InvalidClassException:
net.sf.jasperreports.engine.base.JRBaseReport; local class incompatible:
stream classdesc serialVersionUID = 601, local class serialVersionUID =
10001

You can help my?
I use:
JBuilder 2005
Tomcat 5.0,
j2se 1.4.2

Thank and sorry for my english,
Carlo

Ingo R. Homann

Hi,
When I execute my program,it show this exception:
java.io.InvalidClassException:
net.sf.jasperreports.engine.base.JRBaseReport; local class incompatible:
stream classdesc serialVersionUID = 601, local class serialVersionUID =
10001

Sounds to me as if a complete clean/rebuild should help.

Ciao,
Ingo

puzz...

cc said:
Hi,
I have a problem with Jasper Report.

I have written a report with IReport and I have integrated it in my web
project.
My report uses a xml data source.

When I execute my program,it show this exception:
java.io.InvalidClassException:
net.sf.jasperreports.engine.base.JRBaseReport; local class incompatible:
stream classdesc serialVersionUID = 601, local class serialVersionUID =
10001

Are you sure that JasperReport version on tomcat is *exactly* the same as
the one used with iReport (in the lib/ folder)?