    So far, I can't seem to find anything documenting this.

    Thank you for any help,
    Mike
    mbuckley, Dec 22, 2006

  2. mbuckley

    steve Guest

    On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 00:23:02 +0800, mbuckley wrote
    (in article <>):

    > I'd like to find out if Jasper reports supports common includes, such
    > as header, footer, and style information.
    >
    > We will be creating many reports, and if at all possible I would like
    > to avoid having to replicate header/footer/style information in each
    > report.
    >
    > So far, I can't seem to find anything documenting this.
    >

    > Thank you for any help,
    > Mike

    why don't you go to the website and look? , there is LOADS of documentation
    and example test cases supplied with the library.
    steve, Dec 22, 2006

  3. mbuckley

    mbuckley Guest

    steve wrote:
    > why don't you go to the website and look? , there is LOADS of documentation
    > and example test cases supplied with the library.

    I looked on the website, and did not find anything that answered my
    question. I will check again though.

    Thanks for being extremely unhelpful steve.
    mbuckley, Jan 2, 2007
  4. mbuckley

    Lew Guest

    mbuckley wrote:
    > I looked on the website, and did not find anything that answered my
    > question. I will check again though.
    >
    > Thanks for being extremely unhelpful steve.

    Not really fair to Steve, there, boyo. He tried to help based on the
    information he had; it's not his fault it didn't answer your question the way
    you wanted.

    - Lew
    Lew, Jan 2, 2007
  5. mbuckley

    mbuckley Guest

    You're right. My bad.

    I guess I was frustrated because he was stating the obvious.

    My apologies.

    Mike

    mbuckley, Jan 8, 2007