Jasper Reports Includes?

mbuckley

I'd like to find out if Jasper reports supports common includes, such
as header, footer, and style information.

We will be creating many reports, and if at all possible I would like
to avoid having to replicate header/footer/style information in each
report.

So far, I can't seem to find anything documenting this.

Thank you for any help,
Mike

steve

I'd like to find out if Jasper reports supports common includes, such
as header, footer, and style information.

We will be creating many reports, and if at all possible I would like
to avoid having to replicate header/footer/style information in each
report.

So far, I can't seem to find anything documenting this.

Thank you for any help,
Mike

why don't you go to the website and look? , there is LOADS of documentation
and example test cases supplied with the library.

mbuckley

steve said:
why don't you go to the website and look? , there is LOADS of documentation
and example test cases supplied with the library.

I looked on the website, and did not find anything that answered my
question. I will check again though.

Thanks for being extremely unhelpful steve.

Lew

I looked on the website, and did not find anything that answered my
question. I will check again though.

Thanks for being extremely unhelpful steve.

Not really fair to Steve, there, boyo. He tried to help based on the
information he had; it's not his fault it didn't answer your question the way
you wanted.

- Lew

mbuckley

You're right. My bad.

I guess I was frustrated because he was stating the obvious.

My apologies.

Mike