JasperReports -- Anyone please help!

Discussion in 'Java' started by Kobus Ehlers, Jul 21, 2003.

  1. Kobus Ehlers

    Kobus Ehlers Guest

    HI THERE

    I am currently in a bit of a problem. I am using the excellent
    JasperReports to do the reporting in a program I am writing for my
    computer studies assignment. I have some real trouble getting it to
    work though.

    I need to display and print some reports I have compiled in iReport.
    They work just fine when I try to run it in the iReport GUI, but as
    soon as I enter the code in my program I get exceptions. I get an
    exception saying: ýType com.lowagie.text.Document was not found.ý Or
    ýCould not find package named .\org\xml\saxý

    I hope someone can help me, since I am getting dangerously close to my
    deadline. Please say if you can help!!!

    My address is
    **remove the NOSPAM **

    Regards

    Comlink
    Kobus Ehlers, Jul 21, 2003

  2. Kobus Ehlers

    Bob Rivers Guest

    Hi,

    The lowagie package (iText) is responsible for PDF generation. Try to
    find it at www.lowagie.com/iText/

    The other one is related with a XML parser. I don't kno wich one.

    Bob

    Bob Rivers, Jul 21, 2003