    Java 2 Platform Standard Edition 5.0.

    Looking good news from you soon.

    Many thanks.

    Sam, Nov 18, 2004

  2. Sam wrote:

    > I'm very new to Java 2 Platform Standard Edition 5.0 but I very keen
    > to learn it.
    >
    > Please advise where I could get online tutorial / reference website of
    > Java 2 Platform Standard Edition 5.0.
    >
    > Looking good news from you soon.

    Are you looking for an introduction to Java in general, or only to
    the new feature of version 1.5 (the 5.0 is considered nonsense by
    most people here)?

    For the first, take a look at Sun's Java tutorial:
    http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/index.html

    For the second, lokk at the release notes for 1.5:
    http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/relnotes/features.html

    Michael Borgwardt, Nov 18, 2004