Java 2D Graphics Drag and Drop

Joined
Jun 9, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi, I am trying to do a drag and drop interface using Java 2D graphics. I have gotten it to actually drag and drop, but the cursor/image is too slow when trying to use the mouseDragged event. The cursor will be all the way over to the left of the screen, and when I release the mouse, the image will only have moved a half inch to the left. I have limited experience with Java (only about 6mos worth), so I am not sure if there is a better option. I know that swing has drag and drop capability, but I didn't think it would work for what I was trying to do. Maybe somebody can convince me otherwise.

The code was too long to post here, so I have attached it.

Thanks,
Shawna

Attachments

  • DragAndDrop.txt