Java 6 webservices and .NET windows mobile timeout problem

mkuzen

I have a simple webservice running on tomcat 6 that sends and receives
data to/from mobile devices (Windows Mobile 5 and 6).

I wrote a simple POJO app with @WebService annotated methods
(@WebService
@SOAPBinding(style=SOAPBinding.Style.RPC,
use=SOAPBinding.Use.LITERAL)) and I made .NET app that is talking to
it among other things.. Everything is working quite well except large
messages. when java service sends large message I get
javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: ClientAbortException:
java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: socket
write error.. (Stack trace is below)

The question is any idea how to fix this outside of creating paging to
limit the data..? I was hoping for something like "timeout" setting
somewhere...

Any ideas?
Thank you