java & active directory

?

=?ISO-8859-2?Q?=A3ukasz_Gruszka?=

I'm trying to write some code in Java which can connect to Active
Directory server and authenticate user. I'm googling and I can't find
anything about it. Any ideas?

Best redgards
Lukasz G

Jan Peter Stotz

Åukasz Gruszka said:
I'm trying to write some code in Java which can connect to Active
Directory server and authenticate user. I'm googling and I can't find
anything about it. Any ideas?

An Active Directory is from point of view of an Java program just a simple
LDAP server. User "Java Naming and Directory Interface" (JNDI) to access
it. If connection to the AD make sure you use the SSL encrypted way, not
the plaintext connection where anybody can sniff your passwords...

Jan