    anything about it. Any ideas?

    Best redgards
    Lukasz G

    =?ISO-8859-2?Q?=A3ukasz_Gruszka?=, Sep 22, 2005

  2. £ukasz Gruszka wrote:
    > I'm trying to write some code in Java which can connect to Active
    > Directory server and authenticate user. I'm googling and I can't find
    > anything about it. Any ideas?
    >
    > Best redgards
    > Lukasz G

    JNDI should provide you with the necessary functionality

    http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/jndi/index.html

    Alexander

    Alexander Mueller, Sep 22, 2005

  3. Åukasz Gruszka schrieb:

    > I'm trying to write some code in Java which can connect to Active
    > Directory server and authenticate user. I'm googling and I can't find
    > anything about it. Any ideas?

    An Active Directory is from point of view of an Java program just a simple
    LDAP server. User "Java Naming and Directory Interface" (JNDI) to access
    it. If connection to the AD make sure you use the SSL encrypted way, not
    the plaintext connection where anybody can sniff your passwords...

    Jan

    Jan Peter Stotz, Sep 22, 2005
  4. =?ISO-8859-2?Q?=A3ukasz_Gruszka?=

    Roedy Green Guest