    How can I access to my outlook express contact into the window address
    book (.wab) from a java program?

    , Jan 5, 2006

  2. pcouas

    pcouas Guest

    I know only for Outlook with Jacob, but not for Outlook Express

    pcouas, Jan 5, 2006

  3. Vitaly

    Vitaly Guest

    Vitaly, Jan 5, 2006
  4. Sebastian Wain, Jan 10, 2006
  5. pcouas

    pcouas Guest

  6. Hi,

    Outlook Express has a public API, Pablo Yabo from our company won the
    December 2004 prize of CodeProject for exposing it for free at:
    http://www.codeproject.com/com/Outl...sp?df=100&forumid=139230&exp=0&select=1246897

    And the OE project leader had put it in his blog:
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/bryanstarbuck/Blog/cns!1psJjwgBAsV-Ph1H_Wpa4AUg!259.entry

    We have selling too a product exposing these interfaces and many others
    at: http://www.nektra.com/products/oeapi/

    Regards,
    Sebastian Wain
    --