java and wab windows address book

cmos.srv

Hi everybody!
How can I access to my outlook express contact into the window address
book (.wab) from a java program?

Sebastian Wain

Hi,

Outlook Express has a public API, Pablo Yabo from our company won the
December 2004 prize of CodeProject for exposing it for free at:
http://www.codeproject.com/com/Outl...sp?df=100&forumid=139230&exp=0&select=1246897

And the OE project leader had put it in his blog:
http://spaces.msn.com/members/bryanstarbuck/Blog/cns!1psJjwgBAsV-Ph1H_Wpa4AUg!259.entry

We have selling too a product exposing these interfaces and many others
at: http://www.nektra.com/products/oeapi/

Regards,
Sebastian Wain