    Thanx in advance

    -Shwetha
    , Nov 8, 2005

  2. Roedy Green Guest

    On 7 Nov 2005 21:24:54 -0800, ""
    <> wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted
    someone who said :

    >I have done all the
    >browser settings necessary to load an applet and I have written an
    >applet which works fine in windows and in linux it loads but need to be
    >refreshed several times.

    What is a refresh?
    What does the console say?
    Can we please look at your code?
    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
    Roedy Green, Nov 8, 2005

  3. wrote:

    > I have installed java for linux m/c. I have done all the
    > browser settings necessary to load an applet

    URL? Where can we see it?

    >..and I have written an
    > applet which works fine in windows and in linux it loads but need to be
    > refreshed several times.

    That does not sound 'fine' to me.

    > ...Does I have to change any browser settings.

    It sounds more like the code needs changing, but let's
    see the applet at it's URL first (though you might also
    link to the code, to make things easier).
    Andrew Thompson, Nov 8, 2005
  4. HalcyonWild Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have installed java for linux m/c. I have done all the
    > browser settings necessary to load an applet and I have written an
    > applet which works fine in windows and in linux it loads but need to be
    > refreshed several times. Sometime it loads without a refresh but
    > sometime got to refresh again and again. I'm really fedup of finding a
    > solution for this.

    Did you try this in your html which hosts the jsp. Put this in the head
    section.

    HalcyonWild, Nov 8, 2005

    HalcyonWild wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I have installed java for linux m/c. I have done all the
    > > browser settings necessary to load an applet and I have written an
    > > applet which works fine in windows and in linux it loads but need to be
    > > refreshed several times. Sometime it loads without a refresh but
    > > sometime got to refresh again and again. I'm really fedup of finding a
    > > solution for this.

    > Did you try this in your html which hosts the jsp. Put this in the head
    > section.

    Hi HalcyonWild....thanks for your response. I tried the option what you
    have mentioned. Still its not working..

    -shwetha
    , Nov 8, 2005