Java - applet notinited problem

Joined
Nov 13, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi,
I have a web application which uses a java applet. This applet is called in two different locations via .aspx files and in one location it loads fine and in the other location it tries to load and then gives the applet noninited message on the status bar. The applet code base is deployed in two different servers to be called in the above mentioned two different locations. The code base is identical in both of these servers. can anyone please tell me the possibles reason for this?