Java Application Crashes with Exit Code 1

Discussion in 'Java' started by Bala, Oct 27, 2010.

  1. Bala

    Bala Guest

    Hi,
    I have a JAVA application which uses Hibernate module to load records
    from various database tables and cache them within the application.

    There are 5 tables that are being loaded. After finishing off the 3rd
    table, the program exits with exit code (1). I cant see any
    Exceptions or errors being printed.

    It just prints this and exits
    DEBUG [main] (StandaloneContextFactoryBuilder.java:23) - Create
    (cached) IntialContextFactory: env={}
    DEBUG [main] (StandaloneContextFactory.java:25) - Get IntialContext:
    env={}
    INFO [main] (StandaloneInitialContext.java:46) - Looking up for:
    name=SessionFactory

    Now, to check what the issue was, I ran the same program in debug mode
    with a breakpoint on the call where the 4th table is loaded. It did
    come there and the whole program ran successfully as expected.

    Can someone please throw some light here? I went through some
    articles on the web, but nothing helped. I also tried to put a
    Thread.sleep(10000) to see if the SessionFactory is not being returned
    quick enough, but neither does that work. It works in debug mode like
    butter though..

    Help !!!

    Bala, Oct 27, 2010