Java Application Crashes with Exit Code 1

Bala

Hi,
I have a JAVA application which uses Hibernate module to load records
from various database tables and cache them within the application.

There are 5 tables that are being loaded. After finishing off the 3rd
table, the program exits with exit code (1). I cant see any
Exceptions or errors being printed.

It just prints this and exits
DEBUG [main] (StandaloneContextFactoryBuilder.java:23) - Create
(cached) IntialContextFactory: env={}
DEBUG [main] (StandaloneContextFactory.java:25) - Get IntialContext:
env={}
INFO [main] (StandaloneInitialContext.java:46) - Looking up for:
name=SessionFactory

Now, to check what the issue was, I ran the same program in debug mode
with a breakpoint on the call where the 4th table is loaded. It did
come there and the whole program ran successfully as expected.

Can someone please throw some light here? I went through some
articles on the web, but nothing helped. I also tried to put a
Thread.sleep(10000) to see if the SessionFactory is not being returned
quick enough, but neither does that work. It works in debug mode like
butter though..

Help !!!