Java application developer- Colorado Springs, CO , 3to6monthstemporary position

Discussion in 'Java' started by prachi, Jul 27, 2009.

  1. prachi

    prachi Guest

    Hi,
    We have an urgent opening for Java Application Developer with our
    client in Colorado Springs.This is a temporary position with 3 to
    6months. Please send us the resumes of your candidates with expected
    rate and their current locations. Client is looking for local
    candidates.

    Please send resumes to

    Application developer able to work independently under general
    direction in a Java UNIX environment.

    Required Skills

    - 8 years software development experience
    - 5 years Java
    - 2 Years Tomcat
    - 2 Years Apache
    - 2 years HTML
    - 2 years XML
    - 3 year Java Server Faces
    - 3 years Java Persistence API
    - 1 year MQSeries
    - 5 years application development using SQL/Oracle
    - 1 year Subversion
    - 1 year Maven
    - 1 year Spring
    - Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or related fields
    - 5 years Unix
    - 2 years Linux
    - 2 years Solaris
    - Strong written and verbal communications skills
    - Unix Shell Scripting
    Skills that would be a definite plus
    - Oracle BPEL Server
    - 1 year Toplink