Java Architect Required Immediately

Discussion in 'Java' started by donald.lascelle@sympatico.ca, Dec 5, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Java Architect,

    We currently have an opening for an Architect. The ability to work in
    an agile environment is a must.

    Skills Required as a "MUST HAVE"

    · Master's degree preferred, or Bachelor's Degree in one of:
    Engineering, Computer Science or Math
    · Experience using object-oriented programming languages & concepts
    (6+ yrs).
    · Fluency in Java (3+ yrs), XML, Smalltalk, UML, HTTP, TCP/IP, HTML,
    Windows, UNIX, Servlets.
    · Experience designing or developing distributed applications (5+
    years).
    · Intense problem solving abilities
    · Ability to interact with clients and lead user requirements
    definition from concept to application architecture
    · Proven track record of technical proficiency
    · Ability to work independently
    · Diverse outside interests
    · Project management experience
    · Research skills
    "Nice to have" skills:
    · Experience with Extreme Programming or other agile practices

    Please forward your resume to attention:
    Donald Lascelle

    www.Objectsearch.com
    , Dec 5, 2004

  2. xarax Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Java Architect,
    >
    > We currently have an opening for an Architect. The ability to work in
    > an agile environment is a must.
    >
    > Skills Required as a "MUST HAVE"
    >
    > · Master's degree preferred, or Bachelor's Degree in one of:
    > Engineering, Computer Science or Math
    > · Experience using object-oriented programming languages & concepts
    > (6+ yrs).
    > · Fluency in Java (3+ yrs), XML, Smalltalk, UML, HTTP, TCP/IP, HTML,
    > Windows, UNIX, Servlets.
    > · Experience designing or developing distributed applications (5+
    > years).
    > · Intense problem solving abilities
    > · Ability to interact with clients and lead user requirements
    > definition from concept to application architecture
    > · Proven track record of technical proficiency
    > · Ability to work independently
    > · Diverse outside interests
    > · Project management experience
    > · Research skills
    > "Nice to have" skills:
    > · Experience with Extreme Programming or other agile practices
    >
    > Please forward your resume to attention:
    > Donald Lascelle
    >
    > www.Objectsearch.com

    Well, now we know what you want and when you want it. What are
    you willing to pay for it?
    xarax, Dec 5, 2004

  3. John Harlow Guest

    wrote:
    > Java Architect,
    >
    > We currently have an opening for an Architect. The ability to work in
    > an agile environment is a must.

    What is the problem you need to solve?
    John Harlow, Dec 6, 2004