Java Architects - Immediate Opening

Discussion in 'Java' started by jams, Apr 22, 2008.

  1. jams

    jams Guest

    Hi,

    We have an immediate opening for one of our MNC client.

    The candidate should have experience in the following skills:

    Java, J2ee, spring, hibernate.

    Experience in jsf, webservices is an added advantage.

    Experience level: 3.8 - 8 years

    Location: Bangalore

    Plz send across your updated profile in word format along with the
    salary details.

    Thanx & Regds,

    Ashwini
    Mobile: 9740014401

    jams, Apr 22, 2008

  2. On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 03:11:00 -0700 (PDT), jams wrote:
    > Experience level: 3.8 - 8 years

    3.8 years!

    Only got 3 years 9 months experience? I guess you can forget about
    this position. Or you could wait another 18.25 days before applying...

    /gordon

    Gordon Beaton, Apr 22, 2008